View the Auction Catalogue. It is alphabetical by photographer’s last name. A larger view of the photograph is available by clicking the thumbnail image.
Email The Photo Review for further information.
END THIS AUCTION: You may buy any picture instantly and end the auction by bidding the high estimate through December 11, 2020, 5:00 p.m. EST.
Online bidding is by email to The Photo Review.
Please include in your bid:
Name of Artist
Title of Photograph
Amount of Your Bid
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
On the catalog page, clicking “Place a Bid” will automatically open an email for you to fill in.
You will be contacted by a representative of The Photo Review to verify your bid. At that time, we will ask for a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card number to hold your bid. Your card will not be charged unless yours is the highest bid. You will then be given a registered bidding number that will enable you to check the status of your bid by telephone or email prior to the live auction.
ONLINE BIDDING POLICIES
- Bids may be made by telephone (215-891-0214), fax (215-891-9358), or e-mail (email@example.com) through December 12, 2020. Phone, fax and online bids will be closed on December 12, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- No bids will be accepted without verification. Verification will include holding your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card number. Charges will be made only to the highest bidder by December 18. Highest bidders will be notified within five days of the close of the auction.
- Thank you for participating in The Photo Review Benefit Auction. If you have any further questions please contact us at 215-891-0214 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- While every effort has been made to describe materials contained as correct, all lots are offered AS IS. The items are available for full inspection prior to the auction.
- All sales are final. No returns or refunds.
- The Photo Review assumes NO responsibility for corrections of descriptions, genuineness, authenticity, or defects in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
- Conditions of sale may be waived, modified, or voided at the sole discretion of The Photo Review.
- All bidders must register their name(s), address(es) and phone number(s) before bidding on any lot at the auction.
- Payment will be made in cash, travelers’ checks, personal or business checks approved with established credit and accompanied by two forms of identification and/or a VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card. Payment is to be made on day of sale prior to picking up any lot. (Except for absentee bids.)
- Absentee bids will be accepted via mail, phone, fax or e-mail until December 12, 2020. Bids accepted will be noted with time and date of receipt and in the case of tie bids, they will be executed on behalf of the individual leaving the first bid. This is a sealed bid auction and your bid is a firm bid. This service is offered as a convenience and absentee bidders may NOT hold the auction responsible for any errors or failures in executing absentee bids. Successful buyers (only) will be notified within 5 days of the sale, and upon receipt of payment the items may be picked up or mailed if shipping charges are paid.
- END THIS AUCTION feature. Bid the high estimate on any unsold lot by 5 p.m. EST on December 12, 2020, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, faxing 215/891-9358, or calling 215/891-0214, and your bid will be considered the winning bid and the work will be withdrawn from the auction.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid and to advance the bidding at his/her absolute discretion; and, in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the article in dispute. Should there be any dispute after the sale, the auctioneer’s record shall be conclusive. On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer who shall assume forthwith full risk and responsibility for the lot and may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase, supply his/her name and address, and pay the full purchase price or any part thereof. If buyer fails to comply with any such requirement, the lot may, at the auctioneer’s discretion, be put up again and resold.