We are excited to announce and display online the 2015 Photo Review International Photography Competition prize winners and their work. This year’s Photo Review International Photography Competition was juried by Laurence Miller, Director, Laurence Miller Gallery in New York City.
Miller selected 14 photographs by different photographers to win prizes such as exhibition opportunities, a purchase prize, and gear. You can view the images in our 2015 Competition Prize Winners Gallery.
View our winners from previous years:
- 2014 Winners’ Galleries and selected other entries
- 2013 and earlier (takes you back to our old site)
More about the Competition
The Photo Review Competition enables thousands of people across the country to see the accepted work in our 2015 competition issue and on our website. Also, the prize-winning photographers will be chosen for an exhibition at the photography gallery of The University of the Arts, Philadelphia. And Mr. Miller will select one photographer for inclusion in the summer group show at his gallery. Because their work was seen in The Photo Review, past winners have been given one-person exhibitions, have had their work reproduced in other leading photography magazines, and have sold their work to collectors throughout the country.
- Prize winners exhibited at the University of the Arts Photography Gallery, Philadelphia
- One photographer chosen for summer group show at the Laurence Miller Gallery
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and website
- Editor’s Selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
- An Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera kit with 12-50mm lens and FL-LM2 electronic flash
- A $500 purchase prize from Haverford College for their Photography Collection
- A $250 Gift Certificate toward rentals from Resolution Rentals
- SilverFast Ai Studio 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast HDR Studio, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast SE Plus 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- a ToughTech hard drive from CRU
- a 24″x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag
- a 20″x24″ silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging
- Camera bags from ThinkTank Photo
- an Alpine Labs Michron time-lapse device
- flash drives from USB Memory Direct
About Laurence Miller
Laurence Miller has over forty years experience in the fine art photography market, not only as a gallerist and curator, but also as an active collector. In his earliest years as an associate of Light Gallery and later as owner/director of the Laurence Miller Gallery, he has represented many of photography’s modern masters. Since its beginning the gallery has mounted countless photographic exhibitions significant to the world of fine art photography and continually works with museum, corporate, and private collections worldwide. As a member of the Art Dealers Association of America (ADAA) and the Association of International Photography Art Dealers (AIPAD), the gallery is committed to representing and exhibiting artworks of the highest quality while enhancing the visual experience for all of his gallery’s visitors.