To submit images online, click here.
This year’s Photo Review International Photography Competition will be juried by Laurence Miller, Director, Laurence Miller Gallery in New York City. The Photo Review Competition enables thousands of people across the country to see the accepted work in our 2015 competition issue and on our website. Also, the prize-winning photographers will be chosen for an exhibition at the photography gallery of The University of the Arts, Philadelphia. And Mr. Miller will select one photographer for inclusion in the summer group show at his gallery.
- Prize winners exhibited at the University of the Arts Photography Gallery, Philadelphia
- One photographer chosen for summer group show at the Laurence Miller Gallery
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and website
- Editor’s Selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
- An Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera kit with 12-50mm lens and FL-LM2 electronic flash
- A $500 purchase prize from Haverford College for their Photography Collection
- A $250 Gift Certificate toward rentals from Resolution Rentals
- SilverFast Ai Studio 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast HDR Studio, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast SE Plus 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- a ToughTech hard drive from CRU
- a 24″x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag
- a 20″x24″ silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging
- Camera bags from ThinkTank Photo
- an Alpine Labs Michron time-lapse device
- flash drives from USB Memory Direct
Because their work was seen in The Photo Review, past winners have been given one-person exhibitions, have had their work reproduced in other leading photography magazines, and have sold their work to collectors throughout the country.
An entry fee of $35 for up to three images, and $8 for each additional image, entitles all entrants to a copy of the full-color catalogue. In addition, all entrants may subscribe to The Photo Review for $36, a 20% discount. (Higher rates apply for non-US subscribers.)
This year all entries will be registered through Smarter Entry. Digital images can be uploaded here and prints can be mailed to The Photo Review offices.
To view shipping instructions for prints, click here.
For a PDF version of the competition rules and information, click here.
All entries must be received by June 15, 2015.
View our 2014 Competition Winners.
View past years’ Winners’ Galleries and selected other entries. (This link takes you to our old site.)
About Laurence Miller
Laurence Miller has over forty years experience in the fine art photography market, not only as a gallerist and curator, but also as an active collector. In his earliest years as an associate of Light Gallery and later as owner/director of the Laurence Miller Gallery, he has represented many of photography’s modern masters. Since its beginning the gallery has mounted countless photographic exhibitions significant to the world of fine art photography and continually works with museum, corporate, and private collections worldwide. As a member of the Art Dealers Association of America (ADAA) and the Association of International Photography Art Dealers (AIPAD), the gallery is committed to representing and exhibiting artworks of the highest quality while enhancing the visual experience for all of his gallery’s visitors.