The 2020 Prize Winners, Winners Gallery, and Web Galleries are now live!
Below is information about the 2020 competition.
This year’s Photo Review International Photography Competition will be juried by Kathy Ryan, Photo Editor, and Jessica Dimson, Deputy Director, of The New York Times Magazine. The Photo Review Competition enables thousands of people across the country to see the accepted work in our 2020 competition issue and on our website. Also, the prize-winning photographers will be chosen for an exhibition at the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center.
- Prizewinners exhibited at the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and on our website
- Editor’s Selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
- A $500 purchase prize from Haverford College
- A $500 prize from Blue Flower
- a Wacom Intuos tablet
- an ioSafe Solo Hawk 1TB SSD portable drive
- a $200 gift certificate from Shades of Paper
- a 24″x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag
- a 20″x24″ silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging
- camera bags from Pelican, Wandrd, and ThinkTank Photo
- several Kodak Smile Instant Digital Printers
Because their work was seen in The Photo Review, past winners have been given one-person exhibitions, have had their work reproduced in other leading photography magazines, and have sold their work to collectors throughout the country.
An entry fee of $35 for up to three images, and $8 for each additional image, entitles all entrants to a copy of the full-color catalogue. In addition, all entrants may subscribe to The Photo Review for $40, a 20% discount. (Higher rates apply for non-US subscribers.)
All entries will be registered through Smarter Entry. Digital images can be uploaded using Smarter Entry here.
All entries must be received by June 15, 2020.